Under the consignment from NEDO, JCOAL has been developing the database on the quality and characteristics of coal around the world for the purpose of efficiently supporting CCT development and commercialization of companies, universities, research institutes and etc. JCOAL Coal Bank which provides property information and actual sample has started new operation since April 2018.
JCOAL Coal Bank Characteristics, as follows
- From Anthracite, bituminous coal, subbituminous coal to brown coal, over 100 kinds of coal around the world are registered.
- The property analysis was carried out under the responsibility of JCOAL.
- It is free of charge to browse the data.
- It is possible to provide actual sample which registered. (paid for)
Expected usage activity example
- To use for outline coal review from the locality in its country when procurement of the coal.
- Multiple research institutes can use the common sample coal to test and make close comparisons and discussions focusing on differences in test equipment and test conditions.
- To use for evaluation to export advanced CCT technology which Japanese company holds, to registered coal production country.
Take advantage of the JCOAL Coal Bank.
You can browse registered coal as follows at JCOAL Coal Bank
- The coal mining country and its location of coal mine.
- General analysis
(Total moisture, Proximate analysis, Ultimate analysis, Heat value, Total sulfur, Incombustible sulfur, Ash fusibility, Ash composition, Hard grove index, Crucible swelling number, Chlorine and fluorine and Mercury.)
- Trace elements analysis
(only part of registered coals)：non-disclosure from the screen view
Trace elements analysis value is basically not open, if you need disclose, please contact JCOAL.